Who are we?
In Ambit BST (Building Solutions Together) we are focused in the IT sector, with headquarters in Barcelona. Our family is formed by experts of diverse technologies from international background, whose number has been trebled in the last years.
Our growth is based on our principal value: people and their knowledge. For this motive, we generate a motivating environment and of constant learning with the objective to be artisans of technology.
¿Do you want to grow with us?
For one of our main clients (multinational pharmaceutical company), from our Outsourcing area, we need a IT Security Analyst to be part of the SOC team. The mission of the vacancy is to assure the level of infrastructure security worldwide, mainly EMEA.
Working collaboratively to detect and respond to information security incidents, maintaining and following procedures for security event alerting and participating in security investigations, their mainly duties will be:
1. Perform triage, investigation and hunting activities to identify and validate potential security incidents through:
- SIEM alert analysis and hunting activities:
Analysis of security alerts escalated from first level operation team
Hunting activities over stored logs searching for anomalous patterns and behaviors.
- Traffic capture analysis:
It expected solid understanding of common protocols and main protocol headers to perform packet capture analysis.
- Payload analysis:
It’s expected solid understanding of most common web attacks and capability to difference between actual attacks and false positives through payload analysis:
Common web attacks to know:
Cross Site Scripting
Cross Site Request Forgery
Local / Remote File Inclusion
Basic understanding of buffer overflow
Brute Force attacks
2. Perform Open Source Intelligence investigations regarding potential security incidents, vulnerabilities and threats.
3. Apply countermeasures on security layers for security incident containment
- It’s expected to perform some platform management activities to adapt security policies to detect and block malicious or suspicious traffics to avoid further damage.
4. Analyze vulnerability scanner reports and report filtered information to technical teams for remediation
- It’s expected capability to understand technical description of well-known vulnerabilities in common OS and applications.
5. Record activities in ticketing system
6. Generate security and activity regular reports
7. Manage small to medium sized projects, or play a key role within a large project team regarding security environment.
¿Could you provide us with...?
1. Desired education:
- Degree on Computer Science, Telecommunications, Management Information Systems or similar field.
- Technical security certifications like: CEH, OCSP, SANS GIAC…
- Security management certifications like: ISACA, ISC2, Comptia
- Security vendor certifications.
- IT management certifications like: ITIL
2. Required knowledge:
Base understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Components and architecture
- File systems and storage
- Identity and rights management
- System processes
- System logs
- Command line management
- Network communication protocols
Solid understanding about security layers offered by common security systems:
- Intrusion Detection /Prevention systems
- Web Application Firewalls
- Antivirus and Advance Malware analysis systems
- Mobile Device Management systems
- Data Leak Prevention
- SIEM solutions
- Disk encryption
- Vulnerability Scanners
Solid knowledge in one scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, Perl…)
Solid understanding of common networking protocols, vulnerability management and deep packet inspection technologies
Base knowledge of common system exploits
Base knowledge about network attacks
Knowledge about social engineering techniques
3. Required Language
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Spanish is not required but it’s a plus
An advance of what we could offer you:
- Negotiable salary based in the profile provided.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible plan payment.
- Ticket restaurant included.
Shifts M-F: morning and afternoon
Rellena el formulario y adjunta tu currículum vitae para inscribirte en esta oferta de trabajo.
Tan pronto como podamos nos pondremos en contacto contigo.